I've got a plan! I'm pretty excited about this week at Wal-greens. I think I'm geared up for some great deals. Here's the breakdown:
Powerade 89c ad coupon - $1 off coupon SS 7/13 x 2 = 11c overage x 2 = 22 c
Colgate toothpaste 1.99 ad coupon - $2/2 IVC -$1 coupon ex 7/19 - $1.50 coupon ex 8/11 = 62 c overage
Schick disposables 5.99 x 2 - BOGO coupon SS 7/13 - $2 IVC - $2 IVC = $1.99 for 2
Rightguard Extreme 3.99 - $2 MIR - $1 coupon SS 7/13 = .99
Loreal Vive Pro BOGO - BOGO SS 7/13 = FREE (?) I also have 2 coupons for $1 off if the Free doesn't work
Raid Twin Pack 6.99 - $1 IVC - $1 coupon SS 7/13 = 4.99
Total OOP= 7.13
I'm also considering the following:
Backpacks BOGO @ 9.99
Shout Liquid Spray ? - $2/2 mail-in rebate - 75 c coupon exp 9/6 x 2 = ?
Schick Intuition Razors ? - $2 IVC - $4 coupon ex 8/15 = ?
That's my week.
Check out Money-Saving Mom and The Centsable Sawyer for more Walgreen's deals this week.
Jackpot!
1 week ago

4 comments:
Can you use a Walgreens weekly flyer coupon and a Walgreens IVC coupon on the same item?
Hi! I think you can, only because other bloggers that are more experienced than I say you can. I'll let you know when I get back from the store tomorrow :) Jennifer
i notice that the buy one/get one diapers at walgreen, the coupon in the perscripition booklet only allows you to a limit of one. how can you buy 3 ?
Hi, Nadine. Coupons that say "Limit one per coupon" means that you can only use the discount for one item. For example, $3 off one package of diapers, means that you can only get $3 off with that coupon regardless of the number of packages that you buy. However, that does not stop you from using more than one of the same coupon. If you have three of the same coupon, you can get $3 off three times. I hope that makes sense.
Post a Comment