Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Ebates!

Thank you to Erin at Jane4girls for recommending Ebates. For signing up, which I did through her link, I received $5 to start out with, and Erin did, too.

Then, I ordered new toner and received 16% back on my purchase!!!

Today, I decided to do the Snapfish deal. I checked to see if they were partnered with Ebates, and they were--10% back! So, I went through them and ordered my 100 prints. I did have to pay shipping, but I'll receive 10% back.

I've already decided that I will order the kids school uniforms through Ebates. They do partner with French Toast, where I usually shop, for 3% back. I'm going to check around and see if I can get a better deal, too.

So, check it out. And if you do it with this link, you'll receive a $5 reward and I will, too. Thank you!!!

No comments: