Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My New Coupon System

Since I've started couponing about six weeks ago, I have quickly grown a mess. I needed to organize, but I can't go out and buy a binder and trading card inserts right now. So, I made do with what I had. That is one of the main themes of being frugal, anyway, isn't it?


Here it is:

Yes, that is a dryer sheets box. I cut off the top and taped the sides securely.

Next, I labeled envelopes with each letter of the alphabet and filed all of my coupons by brand name. I think this will be easier than trying to figure out if the item should be filed under "Bread" or "Bakery". "Hostess" is filed under "H". Easy (I hope!)

Finally, I made envelopes for specific store coupons, like my catalinas and my ECBs.

I also have an envelope for rebates and an envelope for restaurant coupons.

In the back is extra stuff.

I'm excited to see how it works.

No comments: