Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Christmas in July!! $5 off $5 at Borders

Wow, I'm going to get all my Christmas shopping done before July is over with.

Carrie at Money-Saving Methods has the low-down on a FANTASTIC deal at Borders right now here. It's $5 off EACH item, so you can buy as many $5 items that you want for free. Then, have it shipped to the store and shipping is free. The only catch is that your grand total has to be more than $1, so make sure that you have something in there to establish that.

Two things:

1. Carrie recommends Big Crumbs, but as mentioned in the comments and verified by me, it does say that the rebate through Big Crumbs is only for gift cards. Carrie responds back that she DID receive a rebate through Big Crumbs for her book order, but you might want to keep that in mind. Not sure what the deal is through Ebates, but you can try through them, too. If you click here for BigCrumbs or here for Ebates, I'll get a little kick-back, too.

2. The site is extremely busy right now with so many people trying to get a good deal. As Carrie recommends, you might want to try early morning or late night.

Have fun!!

*** Update: I just ordered 25 books for 99 cents! I'm so excited. You must have patience, though because it's very sllloooowwww, even at 10 p.m.

No comments: