A commenter made a very good point last week about the possible difficulty of spending a $15.98 ECB. I took it very seriously, but I also felt that I didn't want to buy extra things and accidentally spend more than I intended, cause, well, I'm real good at that. So, I just did the photo book deal and got myself a big ECB to spend.
Well, CVS came through for me this week! Hi, my name is Jennifer, and I'm a diet pepsi-holic. I've tried to quit, but truthfully, I'm addicted; and with three kids, one of whom does not yet sleep through the night, I need the caffeine.
So, I'll be taking advantage of the pepsi deal this week: buy 4/$11, get 3 ECBs back. Here is my complete breakdown: Oh, and I'm going to go on Sunday, so I can take advantage of the $3/$15 coupon (last day!)
Pepsi 4/$11, earn 3 CBs
Rightguard Extreme 1.99 – 1.00 coupon SS 7/13 = .99
All Free & Clear BOGO @ 5.79 - $1 coupon x 2 = 3.79
Colgate BOGO @ 3.49 – $1 coupon ex 7/19 - $1.50 coupon ex 8/11= .99 for two
Trident BOGO @ 1.49, earn 1 ecb
Total = 18.26 + tax 1.46 = 19.72
Minus $3/$15 = $16.72
Use $15.98 ECB
Total oop = .74
Get back $4 ecbs
Check out Mommy Snacks, The Centsible Sawyer and Money-Saving Mom for more CVS deals this week!
Jackpot!
1 week ago

1 comment:
My gillette cp is a $1 off 2 :o(
Post a Comment