Saturday, July 26, 2008

CVS trip 7/26

I had a great CVS trip today.

First of all, I received a $5/$30 coupon in my inbox this week, good for today only.

Then, when I swiped my card in the coupon reader, it printed out a coupon for $3 off any 2 body washes. Emerald Mist was on sale for $3.99, earn a $1 ECB.

Finally, when I was at Fry's Thursday, they had a big Trident display with BOGO tear off coupons. I pulled off four and used those today, too.

Here's my transaction:

4 12-pks Diet Pepsi @ $11, rec'd $3 ECB
1 Rightguard @ 1.99 - 1.00 coupon = .99
1 CVS toilet paper @ 4.99
2 Colgate Total Advance toothpaste @ 3.99 BOGO - 1.00 coupon - 1.50 coupon = 1.49 for two
2 All Free & Clear @ 6.19 BOGO - 1.00 coupon x 2 = 4.19 for two
8 Trident Gums @ 1.69 BOGO - BOGO coupons = FREE, rec'd $4 ECB
1 CVS cleanser wipes @ 3.49 - $2 CVS coupon = 1.49, rec'd $1 ECB
2 Emerald Mist Body Was @ 3.99 each - $3/2 coupon = 5.99, rec'd $2 ECB
1 Rave Hairspray @ 2.29

Used $5/$30 coupon
Used $15.98 ECB

Total OOP = 10.45

Earned $10 ECB

Receipt says that I saved 69.64 on this trip. Very Nice!

For more CVS fun, check out The Centsible Sawyer and Money-Saving Mom

No comments: