Friday, August 1, 2008

Super-Savings Round-up Week of July 27

God was so good to us this week.

I got two free things from Amazon that will go into the Christmas box.

I have 25 books coming from Borders and I only paid 99 cents. More Christmas gifts.

My cupboards are stuffed full of food from my grocery shopping trips this week, where I saved over 62%.

I started my school supply shopping and God blessed me there.

I legally robbed CVS this week.

I got a great deal on Money-Saving Mom's e-books and have already been blessed by the content.

I ordered the rest of my kids uniforms (ouch), but will be getting a rebate from Ebates.

I have a wonderful husband and three beautiful children, one of whom just learned how to roll over.

I'm saved and on my way to Heaven.

See more Super-Savers at Money-Saving Mom!

No comments: