They are having a deal: Buy $10 Kellogg's products, receive a $5 Register Reward.
I had the $1/2 coupons that came yesterday, so I broke the transaction down to
6 items at $2 each = $12,
minus 3 $1/2 coupons = $9 total OOP
Received a $5 RR back.
I had planned to do two transactions, but they were out of the items that I needed for the second transaction, so I'll be doing that again later this week with my other transactions.
Next, we went to CVS:
Even though the Advil deal is listed as a Limit of 1, it is actually coming up as a limit of 2, which is sweet because when you use this coupon it becomes a money-maker!!!
I bought:
1 Children's Advil 5.79, receive $5.79 ECB
1 Colgate Total Advanced 2.99, receive $2 ECB (money-maker with coupon below!!)
1 CVS Anti-Itch Relief 1.99
Used:
$1 off Advil coupon (link above)
$1.50 off Colgate coupon here
$2 CVS beauty book coupon
$5.79 ECB earned here
Total OOP: $.72
Received back $7.79 in ECB's!!! Woohoo!!
Finally, on to Fry's:
Did the Mega Event deal again, stocking up on Kellogg's cereal using the coupons from this past Sunday. I got 13 boxes of cereal at $1 each,minus a bunch of $1/2 coupons, making them .50 each.
Other highlights:
Ball-Park Franks, used a $1/2 blinkie, = 50 each (we now have nine packages of hot dogs. Good thing we like them!!!)
4 Hunt's pudding 12 pk = $2.00 each, used .30/2 coupons from 8/3 insert doubled
3 Lady Speed Stick 24/7 = $1.00 each, used $1 coupons from recent insert = FREE
B.C. cookie mix FREE with coupon
B.C. frosting FREE with coupon
2 Ken's Salad Dressing = 1.50 each, used $1 coupons from 8/3 insert = .50
Kroger cheese was on sale for 1.64
Total OOP: 38.33
Total coupons: 25.90 (including $15 for Mega-Event)
Total savings: $110.10 (74%)
***And, I'll be sending in for the Kellogg's rebate that came in the coupons yesterday: Buy 10 participating Kellogg's items, receive $10 back. Limit one per household.
Oh, brother, I just noticed that you have the buy the items between August 5 and September xx!!! That is so not fair!!! Why Tuesday??? Why not today??? Hmmm, I wonder how I can salvage this...
I think I did great!!!! God is good!

No comments:
Post a Comment