Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fry's 8/27

It's the end of the month, I hardly have any money left, and the deals haven't been that great. So, I've done very little shopping.

However, I needed a few things to round out the week and Fry's had some good deals with my coupons, so I made a quick trip today.

(I apologize, I didn't have a chance to take a picture.)

Here's what I got:

500 napkins 2.99

Bone-in chicken breasts are on sale for .88 lb. I had a coupon from a Fry's mailer for $2 off a $7 purchase of poultry, so I bought three packages: 2.75, 2.95, 2.84, then got $2 off. I actually prefer to buy bone-in because I cut the breasts off myself, then use the bones for soup. Two meals in one!

Kleenex .88, used .50 coupon that doubled to .88 = FREE

Bananas .69/lb

Sara Lee Bread, used Free coupon from SS insert

Fry's Hot Dog Buns 1.25, used .25 coupon that Fry's mailed me

Dole Salad Kit 1.00

3 lb bag of onions 2.49

1 lb bag of carrots .69, used $1 off of $3 produce coupon from Fry's mailer

Total spent: 16.08, plus received .89 back because the cashier rang up the wrong price for the Sara Lee coupon.

Total savings: 34.24 (68%)

No comments: