Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Lord Provides Again



I prayed that the Lord would provide my baby with an exersaucer. Not only did he provide one, free of charge, he gave us a top model with all the bells and whistles.
Baby is still a bit too little for it, but he thought it was fun to look at.
How it happened: We went over today to the house that we will be renting soon. We are renting it from a couple in our church who are getting ready to embark on the evangelistic field. Jim paid them our deposit, then helped them load-up. Most of their stuff is going to be yard-saled. I noticed this exersaucer in the yard sale pile, so I asked the wife how much she was going to sell it for, fully intending to pay. She just out-right gave it to me.
It's in excellent condition with tons of bells and whistles.
God is so good.

No comments: