Wednesday, January 21, 2009

WFMW: Making Diaper Purchases Work For Me.

I've mentioned many things that my wonderful Mom gave me a gift of a one-year supply of Pampers when I had my third child. It has been such a wonderful blessing to not have to pay for diapers this year.

But, alas, my baby is going to be 1 in just two months and I only have about six certificates left (I've given some away as gifts). So, I have had in the back of my mind the need to start find cheap sources for diapers.

Today I received an email from Mypoints.com with the following deal from Diapers.com:

1. Get 5 Mypoints for every dollar spent
2. Get $10 off with a special code, and
3. Get Free Shipping with orders over $49

So, I hopped over to Diapers.com to check it out. Honestly, I didn't think that their regular prices for diapers and wipes were too much cheaper than what you can get on sale at CVS or Walgreens. They did have sale prices that were good, however, so you'll want to watch for those. And, their big boxes were pretty good deals. Combined with the $10 off special that I had, I was able to get a nice package.

I bought a big box of 180 Luvs diapers for $35.99 ($10 cheaper than Pampers and Huggies), and a box of 770 Pampers wipes for $25.99 (cheapest wipes). Using my $10 coupon, my total was $51, just over the requirement for free shipping.

I will get 255 MyPoints, which will be used to fund my Christmas account. (Actually, I'm going to redeem some points by January 30 so that I can get a free $15 FTD gift card, too, which is their current promotion.) Also, I'll get Pampers Gifts to Grow points from the wipes, which will also be used for my Christmas fund.

If you are interested in signing up for MyPoints, you can sign up here. Or, send me an email (momofknt at yahoo dot com) and I'll send you a referral link. You'll get 100 points to start you out and I'll get a bonus, too :)

If you'd like to make a purchase at Diapers.com, you can do so by clicking here. When you get there, I'd love it if you would enter this referral code: MXMX2042. You'll get $10 off of your first order, and I'll get $1 every time you shop. (Then, you can get someone to order using your referral code. Cool, huh?)

So, that's my Diapers.com experience. Oh, and I'm supposed to get it all by Friday, so they are quick! Besides free from the drugstores, I thought this was a good way to make my diaper purchase work for me!

No comments: