I don't have a picture for you because I haven't figured out how to upload with my new camera yet. It's on my list, I promise.
I received a $5/$20 coupon in my email, so I made sure that I went to CVS today as there were some new deals coming out today that I wanted to take advantage of.
2 All laundry dtgs BOGO @ 7.49, used 2 .40 coupons
1 Garner Frutis shampoo/conditioner 2.99, earn $2 ECB, used $1 coupon
1 Softsoap .99, used .35 coupon
Buy $20, get $10 ECB on following items:
2 Stayfree pads 2/$9, used BOGO coupon
2 Bandaids 2/$5
1 Infant's Tylenol $6, used $1 coupon
Used $17 ECB
Paid $2.61 OOP
Earned $12 ECB, plus $2 ECB for my quarterly reward
I'm thrilled because I actually needed all of this stuff. Baby's been sick and we've been going through the infant Tylenol like water!
Thinking about going back to get the Cottonelle toilet paper $12.99, get $4 ECB back. It's a 20 double roll pack. I was considering it when hubby called me home to the crying baby. Good thing I've got a week!
The Weekly Ramble – July 31, 2026
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment