I searched around and finally found this:
This was the suggested price on the back of the book:
This is the price on the Border's price tag: $5.99
After my coupon, I paid $1.08! I'm thrilled. This will definitely be a birthday gift for my son as he loves games. And, truthfully, I can't wait to play it with him! (For more information and tips about how I'm going to buy free or cheap gifts this year, check out this post.)
Then, on Tuesday, my son announced that his school shoes were too tight. I've been expecting this; I was just waiting for him to say something. He has to wear a specific type of shoe for school, so I headed to the store where we had purchased the last pair. They didn't have anything, but I did find suitable shoes at Payless for $19.99. A little bit of an ouch, but these should last until the end of the school year (I hope!)
Finally, I did my grocery shopping on Friday. Here is a picture of the non-perishables that I purchased. (I had to go right back out the door, so I quickly put the perishables away.)
Anyway, we are stocked. Check back on Monday to see what we are going to eat this week with all of this good food. I've got some new recipes planned.
Oh, and I went to CVS on Sunday. You can read about that trip here.
Overall, a good, though a little expensive, week.
For more show-and-tell, check out Money-Saving Mom.

No comments:
Post a Comment