Wow, this has been a busy day, deal-wise.
Today I:
1. Ordered my free valentine's cards. See Carrie's post here for more information.
2. Ordered my daughter's birthday present from Oriental Trading Co. I bought her a set of fancy cutting scissors and a craft kit to make gift tags. She loves crafts. I'll give them to her for her birthday in October so she can make the gift tags at Christmas time. Used a $10 off of $10 coupon. Total OOP: $7.xx for shipping. See Carrie's post here for more information about this deal.
3. Signed up for my $10 gift certificate to Dellyio. Read Crystal's post here for more information about this fun thing.
4. Did my taxes today. We always use H&R Block. This year I opted to save myself $14.95 by NOT having them import my information from last year. It wasn't worth that price for me to not have to enter my name and address. So, I did them for free and we are getting a nice refund.
5. Ordered a $5 Amazon gift card from Swagbucks to use on my son's birthday gift. We are going in with his three sets of grandparents to buy him a big gift that he has been begging for ($90 Lego Polic Headquarters). I'm so glad that we are doing this because there is no way that one of us could buy it ourselves, and he wants it so bad. I'm hoping to find a coupon code by next week, too.
What are you waiting for? Click the links and get going yourself! LOL!
Jackpot!
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment