Monday, January 26, 2009

Menu Plan Monday January 26


Sunday: Breakfast: Trying this new Breakfast Casserole. Last week, I loved putting the meal together the night before and just popping it in the oven, so I'm going to try some more recipes.
Lunch: Potluck at church. Hubby requested Chili for Frito Boats. Going to cook up some dried beans to use instead of canned beans. No-Bake cookies for dessert, I think.
Monday: Hamburger Noodle Bake (will post for Recipe Swap on Friday), zucchini
Tuesday: Soft Tacos, Rice Mix
Wednesday: BBQ chicken legs, boxed pots, veg
Thursday: Italian Sausage Soup, bread
Friday: Chicken Fried Chicken, potatoes, corn
Saturday: Full day planned including meal at one of our favorite restaurants and a birthday party. If needed I'll throw together a Hamburger Helper meal.
That's our week! See lots more menus at Orgjunkie.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did the chicken fried chicken turn out? The recipe looks easy...too easy. Do you think my PICKY eaters would like it?