One of the things that made Christmas so great this year was that we gave some great presents that were either purchased with free gift cards or were rounded out by giving some free gift cards. I earned these gift cards on the internet through a variety of sources, which I will talk about here. Because I got started kinda late, and then cashed out a little too early, the amounts were not incredibly high. So, I'm excited to start again, which only 350ish days left until Christmas 2009, and I can't wait to see what I've accumulated by this time next year.
Here are some ways that I got/can get free gift cards:
Paid Emails: one of my favorites is MyPoints.com. They send out an average of five emails everyday. All you have to do is click on the "get my points" button and you earn five points. If you choose to participate in whatever the promotion is, then the point opportunities are higher. So, if you click on five buttons per day, for 330 days (less one month for shipping and shopping), and earn five points each you will accumulate 8250 points, which can translate over to a $50 gift card for just about anywhere, with points left over.
Surveys: There are a ton of survey sites out there. Not all of them are legit, some are. One that I like and has paid out is Lightspeed Panel. I actually qualify for most of their surveys and earn an average of 150 points per survey. If you do one survey per week for 48 weeks at 150 points, that will give you 7200 points, which can translate over to a $50 gift card with points let over, or a bunch of other cool stuff.
Check out Part II next week!
See more frugal tips at Biblicalwomanhood!
The Weekly Ramble – July 31, 2026
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment