Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I got an award!!!

I have tears in my eyes, I'm so thrilled (yes, I was up every hour with the baby so I'm a little overly emotional)

Erin at JANE4girls gave me this wonderful Lemonade Award.

If you are not familiar with what the Lemonade Award is, the Lemonade Award is given by a previous winner to 10 people who have shown a great attitude or gratitude this week. It’s a great way to show these people that you appreciate them.

I am passing this award on to the following people:

Courtney at The Contemplations of Courtney-she's a newlywed who is meeting each new challenge with a smile and a willingness to learn how to please her man.

Michelle at Leaving Excess-because although she got hit with a left hook when her boss told her that she wants her to work extra hours, she took it, accepted it and put together a plan to make it work.

Gayle at The Grocery Cart Challenge-because she opened up her home to people effected by local flooding, which resulted in the necessity to go get more food and spend more money, and she did it with a smile.

Shelly at Money Saving Diva-my first follower!

Shanna at Home Sweet Home-my second follower!

Janelle at Not Just Leftovers-she takes something no one wants, and remakes them (hmm, sounds like Someone else I know)

Sherry at Lamp Unto My Feet-she likes the same authors that I do :)

Crystal at Moms of Littles-her little one got sick on vacation and Crystal handled it with a smile

Tammy at Tammy's Recipes-because I enjoy reading her great recipes and her attitude about a quick cross-country move and readjusting

Tina at The Adventures of a Working Mom-I understand what it's like to be a working mom and never seem to be able to get the house clean!

You won, now what?


1. Put the logo on your blog or post.


2. Nominate at least 10 blogs, which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.


3. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.


4. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

6 comments:

Gayle said...

Awww. Thank you. I'm honored!

Michelle said...

Thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Awww, thank you so much!! This is such an encouragement. :) I hope you have a blessed and less-sleep-deprived rest of the week! :)

Tammy

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Thank you for the award!! I'm honored. Have a great day!! :D
Sherry

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I am so honored. My very first award.

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

Thank you, Mrs. Jennifer! What an honor!