Friday, July 1, 2011

First Day of the Pantry Challenge: I Went To the Store


I ran completely out of laundry soap today (and was close to running out of TP!), so I put together a trip and went to Fry's after the baby went down.

Here is what I bought:My total was $13.67. I saved 80%. The shampoo, rice mixes, and Milky Ways were free, while the chips and Hefty bags were pennies. The soda was $1 per thanks for a sale and a coupon. Not pictured are two Sara Lee pies that I got for 99 cents each. I also used a $3/$30 competitor coupon. (You can see my store's ads, coupon match-ups and coupon policy here)

So, it's the first day of the pantry challenge and I've already spent money. But, when you need laundry soap and TP (and candy bars!), you gotta do what you gotta do ;)

No comments: