Last week I shared a tip for freap-y busy bag supplies, by cutting up your cardboard boxes to use for painting.
As I was cutting up my boxes I looked at the little pieces from the tops and sides and wondered what I could do with that.
I decided I could use it like card stock! There are lots of printables online for games that need to be printed out on something thicker than regular paper. I was going to buy card stock, but decided to utilize the little pieces of cardboard and make it into my own personal card stock instead!
In my case, I have lots of half-sheet shipping labels leftover from my ebay days. So, I printed what I wanted onto the label, then cut it to size and transferred it to a matching size piece of cardboard. Viola!!
I do recommend covering with clear shelf liner or some other type of laminating, but it's not a requirement.
This post is being linked to Frugal Friday over at Life as Mom.
Jackpot!
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment