Here's my (LATE!) menu for 7/8-7/14, week 2 of the Summertime Pantry Challenge.
Friday-Chik-fil-a Dress Like a Cow Day. We had cereal for breakfast.
Saturday
Breakfast-Eggs with green peppers, onions and cheese, fried potatoes, cinnamon/sugar/butter on some stale rolls that I pulled out of the freezer
Lunch-kids had ramen, Jim and I had some chicken tettrazini that I had made for a family in our church. I filled up a disposable container for them (small family) and had just enough leftover for us.
Dinner-Spaghetti, green beans, breadsticks
Sunday
Breakfast-French Toast (making a loaf of homemade bread the night before to use)
Lunch-Leftover Spaghetti
Dinner-ffy or grilled quesadillas
Rest of the week
Breakfast
Banana-Oatmeal Bread (I have an abundance of oats and lots of ripe bananas in the freezer OR banana baby food)
Oatmeal Scones (I have a big bag of craisins. Might try half with chocolate chips, half with craisins)
Pancakes
Cereal x 2
Lunch
School Lunch x 3
Ramen Noodles
Dinner
Chicken Tettrazini, Corn, Peas
Taco Pasta, Green Beans
Beef and Rice, Corn
Chicken Fajitas, Cheese Quesadillas
Ham, not sure what else
Snacks
Hmmmm, might have to just see what strikes my fancy
The Weekly Ramble – July 31, 2026
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment