Here's the menu for the next week. Still in the Summertime Pantry Challenge.
I'm starting to run out of things and getting low of meat varieties. Time to break out the meatless and less-meat recipes. I baked a ham on Friday, so I'll be cutting that up and using it in a variety of ways the next few weeks.
Breakfast
Potato Pancakes, Ham & Egg Scramble
Pancakes
Banana Oatmeal Bread
Cereal
Lunch
Ham/Peanut Butter/Tuna Sandwiches
Grilled Quesadillas/Cheese Tacos
Parmesan Noodles
Chicken Nuggets
Leftovers
Dinner
Sticky Chicken in the Crockpot, Yellow Rice, Green Beans
Chicken Garlic Pasta or Ham Carbonara (have to see if I have enough chicken left over), Green Beans
Chicken Rice Soup or Potato Soup (have to see if I have enough chicken left over), Bread-machine Bread
Turkey & Black Bean Enchiladas, with homemade enchilada sauce, Corn
Birthday Dinner at my Dad's: PIZZA!!
Ham Slices, Scrambled Eggs, Biscuits, Applesauce
Pinto Beans flavored with the ham bone, Rice, Homemade Tortillas (kids have been begging me to make tortillas, its just so HOT!)
Snacks
Cookies of some sort maybe
Breadsticks
? have to see what strikes my fancy. Need to use up some oatmeal in a sneaky way
Applesauce
Carrots
The Weekly Ramble – July 31, 2026
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment