Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bags and Creeks

I am so excited about my Goodwill trip today.

I found this Coldwater Creek shirts for $1 today.

I go to Goodwill every Thursday for their $1 day. This is where I get the majority of our clothes. I have a set budget of $10 a week and it's fun to see what I can get for $10. Especially when I find high quality stuff.

I also found these two books, which thrilled my soul. I am creating busy bags for my two little boys to use when Tyler goes "back to school", hoping that these will keep the boys busy and out of Tyler's hair while he's working. They will also be used during the long car trips that we have to make in November. I have allotted $10 a week for supplies while I build up my collection of bags.

Yesterday I was collecting ideas online, making my shopping list, and one of the items that was being used was a "Look and Find" book. The Amazon link for the recommended books priced them at $7.98. I was so excited to find a Thomas and Friends Look and Find book for $1.99. There is a small tear on one of the pages, but it is otherwise in great condition.

I also found a "Learning with Magnets" numbers book that is in excellent condition and I think has all the magnets. Also $1.99. Both of these books will be perfect for our long car trips.

I *heart* Goodwill.

No comments: