Tuesday, February 3, 2009

No-Spend Experiment: Day Three ; Going Strong!!

Well, so far this thing is a breeze. LOL! Didn't spend any money today. However, I am doing mental aerobics with myself trying to decide what exactly to do for the kids' Valentine exchange next week.

Do I have them make homemade Valentine's, or do I just spend $2 at the Dollar Store for already made ones? It really would make sense to make them. Or, I even got an email from Chuck E Cheese that you can print off cards that are good for five tokens. Maybe we'll do that, although I think I'm getting low on toner. Decisions, decisions.

Also need to make the invitations for my son's birthday party...

Breakfast today was frozen waffles because my extra milk (manager's special .89) was still frozen

The kids took the same things for lunch as yesterday. I had the last leftover rib and leftover augratin potatoes. Jim took ham sandwiches and a can of soup.

For dinner we had lasagna (see this post for how I busted this expensive recipe) and zucchini. Leftover apple crisp for dinner.

Yum!!!

Oh, and I didn't go to Denny's. I decided I didn't want to spend the money for drink and a tip.

No comments: