One coupon was for 25 free 4x6 prints. I enjoyed going through my digital photos and picking out my favorite 25. As wonderful as digital is, it's nice to have prints.
The second coupon was for $3 off any CVS Pharmacy item. Well, it just so happened that CVS aspirin is one of the monthly ECB deals: buy 1 at $1.99, get $1.99 ECB. So, I picked that up, too.
Finally, I rolled a ten dollar ECB into a couple of needed things that produced more ECBs.
2 Stayfree pads, buy one at 3.99, get back 2 ECBs. Used a BOGO coupon.
Giant Hershey bars, 2/3.00, get back 1 ECB
Pop candy, buy 2 at 1.49 each, get back 1 ECB (Candy will be used as prizes at my son's birthday party next week)
When I gave the lady my coupon for the aspirin, it exactly took off $3, instead of just the 1.99 that the aspirin was, so I got overage. I hadn't planned on that, but I won't complain :)
In the end, I had to add 2 Reese's candy bar 2/$1, and I paid a grand total of 16 cents OOP!!!
I received back 4 + 1.99 + 1 + 1 = 7.99 in ECB's.
Yes!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment