Sunday, February 1, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: No Spend Experiment Week 1



I am participating in the No-Spend Experiment, so I will be cooking completely out of my stockpile for the month. This week is easy because I just went shopping and I'm stocked up. Tune it in a couple of weeks to see what I'm scrounging up.

Sunday: Breakfast Casserole. This time I added seasoning salt and sharp cheddar cheese. We really enjoyed it.

Sunday Lunch: BBQ Ribs in the Crockpot. Cheddar Broccoli Rice Mix. Green Beans

Monday: Baked Ham. Augratin Potatoes. Glazed Carrots

Tuesday: Lasagna. Zucchini.

Wednesday: Sloppy Joes. Suddenly Salad

Thursday: Refried Bean Tostadas (will use corn tortillas and homemade refried beans). Rice

Friday: leftovers or BBQ meatballs, rice and green beans

Saturday: Oven-Fried Chicken (I'll post my recipe on Friday)

Breakfasts will be cereal and toast or pancakes.

Lunches will be Leftovers for me and Jim. The kids will have homemade Lunchables, rice krispie treats or something else homemade, jello, and apples.

Desserts will be apple crisp and something with pecans. I also have some sour cream that I need to find a recipe for.

See lots more menus at orgjunkie.com

1 comment:

Mom said...

Good luck with the No-Spend Experiment!