Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hurry! Have some Swagbucks fun!

Hey, are you a part of Swagbucks? I just read on their blog that they are doing a little "figure it out" game. If you figure it out, you get a swagbuck. It was super easy, especially because I have no idea who they are talking about. That's the beauty of search engines :) Anyway, it's open for about 30 more mins; closes at 8 Pacific.

Check it out here.

And if you don't use Swagbucks, you absolutely need to. It's so easy to use! Basically, you load their toolbar and use it for all of your internet searches. They use Google and Ask.com, so you know that you're getting quality results. Then, while you are searching, you will randomly win swagbucks, which can then be used to purchased gift cards. I've only been doing it for about four months and I have redeemed for a Starbucks card and an Amazon card and I have enough bucks for something else, still. You gotta try it. Go here to sign up now!!

No comments: