Saturday, November 1, 2008

Re-starting

I was reading on a forum that I like to frequent and the challenge was made to reduce waste in the kitchen. The point is to use it up instead of throwing it away.

This reminded me of my original reasons for starting this blog: to choronicle what I was doing to reduce waste and spending and keep myself accountable.

That, coupled with my need to better account for the money I've been spending is prompting me to restart this blogging thing in hopes that by writing it down, I'll keep myself challenged and accountable.

I'll be concentrating less on driving traffic to this blog and more on keeping up with my numbers and being frugal. As another friend said the other day, this is really the first time in our adult lives that we've faced this kind of financial crisis and I'm afraid that, as a whole, we are very unprepared.

Anyway, here we go...

No comments: