Monday, November 17, 2008

I got paid!!! You can, too!

Look at this email I received:

"Dear Ebates Shopper, Thank you for using Ebates every time you shop online. Congratulations, here is your Big Fat Payment! Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have about your payment or your Ebates account. Happy shopping! Sincerely, Ebates Customer Care"

They deposited $20.58 into my Paypal account.

The best part? I've only earned a little over $5 from actual purchases. The rest of the money came from referral bonuses.

So, get on board. If you do any online shopping at all, you'll want to sign up with Ebates. This includes things like Expedia. We just went out of town two weeks ago and I booked our hotel through Expedia. We got a great deal, AND I got cash back for going through Ebates to Expedia, AND I got a $10 bonus for using Ebates during a special promo time.

You can use this referral link to sign up and get a $10 cash bonus to start with. (This is actually cool, because it's usually only $5!) And, I'll get a referral bonus, too. Then have your friends sign up under you. Anytime they shop, you get a bonus.

How cool is that?

P.S. Thanks so much to those of you who have signed up previously under me. Did you know that Ebates is having a promo right now where they will give you a $10 bonus for shopping through them again? Don't delay; this is a great time to get some of that Christmas shopping done!

No comments: