I did the Mega 10 event one last time (I'd do it again, except it ends tomorrow and, well, I'm out of coupons ;-)
I was thrilled to find the Superpretzels; they'd been out of stock the last two times I've been. My kids love these, but I rarely buy them due to cost. Well, with the sale and my coupon multipled to $1, they were 50 cents each!
I got 4 FREE boxes of Betty Crocker potatoes (I think I have a years worth now)
4 FREE cans of Carnation Evaporated Milk
Free Hand Soap
2 FREE Quaker Oats
5lbs of sugar for 50 cents
4 Big cans of Hunts Tomato Sauce for 50 cents
and a few more goodies.
Total coupon savings: 26.20 (includes $15 for Mego 10 event and a $6/$30 competitor's coupon)
Bonus coupon savings (from Fry's Double/Triple/Quadruple event): 8.80
Total savings 72.35, or 79%
Total OOP: 18.61
** I plan to write Fry's a nice note thanking them for doing all of this. Between 2 weeks of the Mega 10 event, their double/triple/quadruple coupons up to $1 event, and taking competitor's coupons, I've saved quite a bit of money and my cupboards are packed! Thanks, Fry's/Kroger!!!
Monthly total spent: 262.13
Total available: 137.87

No comments:
Post a Comment