For dinner, we had Deviled Chicken and Garden-fresh Fettucine; both new recipes from Taste of Home. The deviled chicken was nothing to write about, but the garden-fresh fettucine was great!!!
For the chicken, I used 6 thighs and halved the marinade recipe. I liked that it used ingredients on hand, but it was kind of blah. I prefer Honey-Mustard Chicken, one of my recipes that uses Honey and Dijon Mustard. I'll post it sometime.
The fettucine, or rather spaghetti, was very good. Again, I halved the recipe, except I did add more parmesan to my personal plate. I loved that it used up vegetables that I had on hand and needed to use up, and that it was different from our normal can of green beans.
I made a quick package of almost free cookies for dessert.
In other news, we were blessed with six bags of clothes for our oldest and youngest today. I haven't had a chance to go through the clothes, but the mom did point out to me the green dress that her daughter never got to wear.
And, my mom told me that she hit a 75% off sale at Macys and bought all three kids holiday clothes.

No comments:
Post a Comment