Tuesday, November 11, 2008

In my mailbox...

I love going to the mailbox now that I get some many great freebies and rebates.

Yesterday I received...

1. A refund check from El Monterey foods. I purchased one of their products hoping for a quick lunch when I got home from my shopping trip. Well, the food was so gross that I had to toss it after two bites. I emailed the company to let them know and they sent me a refund.

2. A $5 Starbucks card that I redeemed from Swagbucks. I love Swagbucks. I use it for my search engine and I win at least $1 in swagbucks everyday. It took me about two months maybe to earn this card. I don't have to do anything except my normal search engine usage and I earn. This card will be a Christmas gift.

Want to win with Swagbucks? Click on the little box on the top right hand that says "Win with my prizewish genie" to sign up and get started. (This does give me a referral bonus.)

Oh, and we finally used that $5 Chevron card during our vacation. Gas is finally cheap enough that it actually paid for 2 gallons of gas!!! LOL!

No comments: