Went ahead and did this week's CVS deal today so that I could one more time use the $5/$30 emailed coupon that expires today.
4 packs Duracell batteries 5.99 each, used 4 .50 coupons (I don't know where people got the 1.50 coupon; different regions, I guess) Buy $20, earn $15 ECB
4 Glade candles 2/$5, used 2 1.50/2 coupons (these will be Christmas presents for the kids' teachers) Buy $10, earn $5 ECB
4 boxes of Kleenex BOGO 1.49, used .50/3 coupon
Used $5/$30 coupon
Used $10 ECB
Total OOP: 18.26 (Yikes, a little high!)
But, Earned $20 ECBs
My total OOP was a little high, BUT, I got $20 ECBs, we go through tons of batteries and Kleenex, and the candles will be a great gift along with some baked goodies for the kids' teachers. The scent I picked is called "Angel's Whispers" which I thought was just perfect for a Christian school teacher.
Monthly total spent: 243.52
Total available: 156.48
Jackpot!
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment