(Note that some of the items were purchased at Walgreens too. I'll tell you about that one in a minute.)
One of the best parts of this trip was the nine packages of Nestle chips that I got for .50-$1 each! I got 2 semi-sweets and 2 milk chocolates, then I grabbed one of all the other bags, which included butterscotch, white, swirled, chunks and minis. I'm so excited to try some great fun recipes with these chips.
I also got a bag of peanut butter cookie mix, which has a recipe for those peanut butter cookies with the kiss in the middle, so I'm going to use the candy I got at Walgreens yesterday to make them. I'm getting so excited about all of my baking options that I'm having to stop myself from wanting to bake it all right now. I think the kids and I will do some major holiday baking this year and give some away as gifts.
Here is the breakdown of my receipt:
Total number of items sold: 41
Coupon savings: 26.95 (includes $15 from the Mega event)
Bonus Double/Triple coupon savings: 11.65
Vip Card Savings: 66.82
Total savings: 105.42, 75%!!!!
Total OOP: 35.18
Monthly total spent: 182.49
Total available: 217.51

No comments:
Post a Comment