Wednesday, November 19, 2008

November 19

I didn't shop again today. It was nice to stay home and go through those bags of clothes. What a blessing.

Today we had Giant Calzone and green beans for dinner. It was very good. Unfortunately, I'm not talented enough to make it look like the picture, but thankfully, looks don't affect the taste.

I did a little "sneaky chef" with the Calzones and added some shredded zucchini and carrots. This helped use up the last zucchini in the fridge and I froze the leftovers for another time.

While preparing the Calzone, I realized that I didn't have any Mozzarella cheese. Guess what I used instead? String cheese, cubed. It worked!

I also made Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. Yum!

Just found out that I am bringing a salad to our family Thanksgiving get-together. Thinking of doing a broccoli salad.

I will do a post soon cataloging all that I am doing for Thanksgiving this year; I have three different events to prepare for.

No comments: