As I'm sure that you've noticed, I've haven't been posting much the past few months.
And now it looks like my posting will become pretty much non-existent.
We are moving next month. I'm excited because I think we've found the best solution for the present time: a nice, modern, fairly large apartment in the same area that we are in right now, and in our price range.
One of the features of the apartment is a built-in computer desk, which thrills my husband because he hates our current computer desk.
But, even better, the complex has a great business center with multiple computer with free internet access.
So, the plan for the present is that we are not going to hook up internet access in our apartment. Most of our internet needs can be met by a quick jaunt down to the business center. This will net us a savings of at least $20 a month.
We will still set up the computer for the kids to play games on and such.
And, if it doesn't work out, we can hook up the internet in our apartment at any time.
So, I don't foresee being able to blog much.
Thank you all for being so patient with me as I've gone back and forth here. But, as I've said before, I do feel that my family and their needs have to be my main focus right now. And, so I say...
...Until we met again...
The Weekly Ramble – October 30, 2026
23 hours ago

1 comment:
Hope you are doing well. Stumbled across your blog. I am a work only blogger. I am too busy at home from blogging.
Post a Comment