Tuesday is the day that I get the most cleaning done.
This is because I usually start with a tidy house, still nice from Monday's pick-up. So, I am able to spend less time picking up and more time cleaning.
I have my house divided into zones and each zone assigned to a certain day.
Tuesday's zone is the kitchen and the front room (mostly an empty playroom right now.) If I am able, I also try to do the living room, though that official day is Wednesday. But, I try to do as much on Tuesday because things get more hectic as the week goes by.
I start in the kitchen. Everything gets a good wipe-down with Lysol. The sink is scrubbed. The floor is mopped. The high chair is scrubbed.
Then, I move into the front room. Everything is cleaned up. The floor is vacuumed and the entryway is mopped.
Finally, if I have time, I dust and vacuum the living room. If not, that's the first thing I do on Wednesday.
Tuesday night is our Bible Study night, so I also try to prepare our clothing and prep dinner.
Jackpot!
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment