Monday, December 29, 2008

Menu-Plan Monday!


It's okay that it's after Christmas and I still want to use this pretty button, right? I mean, technically, it's Christmas until January 6.


I did not assign days to my meals this week as I'm not 100% sure that we will be staying in town all week. We might be going out of town for a conference on December 31-January 2, or some part thereof. So, I just planned out seven meals that I can make as needed.


My kitchen is stuffed from the holidays, so I didn't need to go grocery shopping this week (my wallet thanks me!).


Found a new recipe site that everyone else already knows about: Recipezaar. Love that place already!


On to the meals:


1. Chicken Tortilla Soup II
2. Tuna Casserole
3. Potato Soup
4. Tacos/Taco Casserole
5. Bowtie Ham Alfredo Bake with substitutions (penne pasta, Ragu sauce, mozz cheese)
6. Oven-fried Drums
7. Old-Fashioned Chicken Pot Pie


Side dishes will be whatever I feel like that day.


For more yummy menus, visit orgjunkie.com


Happy New Year!!!!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Yummy menu! I love potato soup, and seeing it on your menu reminded me that I need to make it soon. Have a great week!

Unknown said...

You have many of my favorite comfort foods this week.
Have a terrific New Year!