I thought it would be fun to keep a list of all of the free things that I get this year. I'll also try to include where I got it from or any other relevant details. This should be fun!
So, here is the list from 1/1/11 to 1/5/11
1. 2 packages of Farmer John sausage links
2. remanufactured HP 56 ink cartridge from Amazon using gift cards purchased with Swagbucks
3. 8 bottles of Old Spice Body Wash (P&G Buy 4, get $4 promo, used Buy Deodorant, Get Body Wash Free coupons, free plus $1each overage!)
4. 8 Old Spice Deodorants (P&G B4G$4, used $1/2 coupons paired with Old Spice Body Wash deal above)
5. 1 Schick Hydro 5 razor, free mailer coupon from CVS
6. 1 2 oz Essence of Beauty Hand Sanitizer from a coupon that printed at the coupon center at CVS
7. 2 boxes of Cheerios from Bashas, 99 cents, used $.55/1 coupons doubled
8. 2 cans of S&W beans, Bashas, 50 cents, used $.50/2 coupon doubled
9. $25 Amazon gift certificate using MyPoints
Jackpot!
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment