Friday, January 28, 2011

Free Items 1/28

More fun times today!!!

A friend of mine did a rebate deal and bought enough items to complete two rebates. Since there is a limit of one, she graciously offered the other one to me. I received a check for $20 in the mail today. Going towards my Mega fund, whoot!!

Also, I cashed in 450 Swagbucks for a $5 Amazon gift card, which arrived yesterday. I will be using it to buy another book that Ty's dr. recommended.

Kate is off on a Bible Quizzing Tournament which is being paid for by fund-raising. I hope she has a great time.

Safeway

Went looking for more meat and crescent rolls. They did not have the small rolls at this particular store. However, I scored a great deal on meat. Check this out:

2 huge ribeye steaks, orginally $10. 50% off. Used 2 $2 off coupons to score them for about $3 each. Me and Hubs are going to have a romantic steak dinner tonight. (well, as romantic as you can get with four kids)

Walgreens

6 bags of Chex Mix FREE

Frys

2 different stores

1. Six cans Rotel, 49 cents after Mega, coupon doubled to 99 cents (pre-Mega price), 50 cents overage each!
2. 2 bottles Ken's dressing, FREE using Rotel overage
3. 6 Reach toothbrushes, free, $1 Mega, used $1 printables
4. 3 cans Del Monte veggies, FREE using Rotel overage
5. 1 can Hormel chili, free plus overage
6. Finish dishwashing tabs, free with coupon & hormel chili overage


Also got cheap meatballs, cream cheese, crackers, hot dogs, canned tomatoes, canned veggies.

When I went to check out I got the same cashier as yesterday. He says "weren't you in here yesterday with a bunch of coupons?" I said, "Yes...and you'll probably see me again before this sale is over!"

I bought 20 Rotel coupons so I have to split them up into 3 coupons each transaction.

No comments: