Saturday, January 22, 2011

Free Items 1/21

Received a book in the mail that I purchased FREE from Amazon using a $25 gift card earned with Mypoints and a few dollars left over from a gift card earned with Swagbucks. These programs are truly easy money and I love that I can get random items that I need for free.

An older couple from our church have taken a shine to my little boys. On a recent trip to Disneyland, they bought my boys each a gift. They asked if they could come over and give them the gifts, so yesterday they came over for a couple of hours. We had the best time asking them questions about their lives and gleaning from their wisdom. AND, I am sooo excited because one of her daughters does bio-medical treatment on her son, who is about the same age as my oldest son whom I want to do bio-medical treatment on. So, she is going to give me her daughter's email address so that I can contact her for more information. Yeah!

Oh, and they brought a cute Tigger hat for Jason and a stuffed Pooh bear for Justin.

Today I took my daughter to a birthday party at Amazing Jake's. She had a wonderful time and I was thankful that I didn't have to pay for it! LOL! She buys her friends' birthday gifts with her allowance, so I didn't have to pay for anything except my own admission, which bought an all-you-can-eat buffet. I enjoyed good fellowship and loving on my baby while my daughter played all.day.long.

God is so good.

No comments: