FRY'S
I am so thrilled that Fry's brought back the $1 coupon and competitor coupon deal. Thank you Fry's!
AND, there is a Mega sale going on right now. I *HEART* Mega sales.
Did my first trip yesterday:
1. 4 packages of cube steak, used the $2 off meat coupons from Safeway. I was able to find three packages in the clearance section marked down to $1.80. The fourth packages was $2.07
2. 7 boxes of Kleenex, 99 cents after Mega, used $1 coupons that made them free, THEN I got a $2 catalina for buying 7.
3. 2 package of Kraft cheese singles FREE, used a manufactures stacked with a Target coupon.
4. 2 bags of Garden of Eating chips FREE, used a manufactures stacked with a Whole Foods coupon.
5. 2 bottles of Honest Tea, FREE with printables from their site.
6. 1 box of Hot Pockets, used a register coupon that gave me a few cents overage :)
7. 1 bottle of Ken's dressing, used a competitor coupon to adjust the price down to 99 cents, then used a $1 off coupon
I also scored cheap mayo, doritos, pretzels, napkins, protein bars, ground beef and chicken.
The best part? I had a $5/$50 coupon and a $5/$25 coupon in my stack, knowing that they might not be used due to Fry's new coupon policy of taking them off AFTER coupons. However, my cashier must not have been aware of the new policy because he took both of them off first, before my other coupons. So, I saved an extra $10 off of my bill. It was wonderful :)
I still have lots of coupons, so I'll be hitting it up at least two more times before the sale ends. So glad that it's a two-week sale!
SAFEWAY
Ran into Safeway to use a few coupons.
1. Three small tubes of Crescent Rolls, free after coupons.
2. Three more packages of meat, under $1 per package.
WALGREENS
1. Purchased three bags of Chex Mix, Free after IVC and coupons.
I'm loving this "Joy of Football" book from Safeway. So many great coupons. Must be why they are OUT! HA!
Jackpot!
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment