Got to do a circle of stores today. Here's the breakdown:
Safeway
1. 6 packages of Anthony's pasta, $1 each, used coupons printed from their site (no limit, I guess, cuz I haven't been denied yet!)
Not free, but awesome: 3 packages of cube steak, total OOP was $2.42. Details here
Walgreens
I started with a $10 Register Reward.
I purchased:
1 package of Huggies diapers (8.99-$2 coupon, $2 RR back, BUT, rang up as $7.50. Not complaining AT ALL.)
1 Pediacare Cold Medicine (5.99-$1 coupon, $4 RR back)
2 bubbles of knee-his (2/$1 Filler)
3 bags of Chex Mix (free after IVC and $1 coupons)
Total OOP was $2.55 after I used my $10 RR
Received $6 in RRs back. :) :) :)
Bashas
I went in looking for Funky Monkies organic dried fruit which was supposed to be free, but I couldn't find it. Purchased 1 Zone bar for free. It was gone before I left the parking lot. ;)
Jackpot!
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment