Wow, that was a nice blogging break. I really needed that. No, I never did get around to all of the things around my house that I wanted to do, but that's okay.
I've tossed back and forth whether to stop writing all together, jump back in with both feet, or somewhere in between. While I enjoy the writing, when I think about "growing" this blog as some others have, I feel very cautious. And, I've concluded for the time being that that is not my purpose.
My purpose is to write a rememberance of God's provision, how he provides for us and how I use the provisions that he supplies to the best of my ability.
So, I'm going back to the basics with this blog.
I deleted all of the ads.
I will no longer be participating in most linkies; unless, of course, I want to.
I may not post for weeks at a time. And I may post a lot.
Most importantly, I want to keep this blog in its proper place.
Jackpot!
1 week ago

1 comment:
Thanks for continuing to write. I do enjoy your blog. I hear you about being in a busy season. I feel like I've been in one for about a hundred years. I homeschool and am the mama of 1 girl and 7 boys, aged 17 to almost 2. (((BIG HUGS))) Susan in Manitoba
Post a Comment