The deals haven't been good enough for me to want to drop everything and drive all over, plus we've had lots of doctor appointments, but I did make it to Fry's the other day to pick up a few things.
1. 1 dozen eggs, free with Best Customer Mailer Coupon
2. 2 cans Hunt's Spaghetti sauce, free with printable coupon
3. 2 pouches Starkist Tuna, free with printable coupon
4. 1 tub Land O'Lakes butter, free with insert coupon
Today we were given a box of croissants and a big bag of pears from the truck at church.
Hubby's been using the Babies R Us credit card to buy gas lately (paid off at the end of the month!), so I was able to earn enough points and received a $10 gift certificate in the mail for "R Us". I'm going to hold onto it as we have some baby showers coming up soon.
A friend just asked me if I wanted her outgrown clothes. I'll get them at church tomorrow. I'm excited to see what I can add to my wardrobe!
The Weekly Ramble – July 31, 2026
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment