Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Free Items 2/7

We've been sick, so I didn't get out again until yesterday. Finished up my Mega shopping. Bought 21 Mega items, plus a few other free things AND two Reese's eggs (shhh). My total was $1.19, the price of the candy and tax. Everything else was free using coupons and/or overage.

1. 1 40 oz. bottle of Heinz ketchup
2. 4 cans Hormel chili
3. 4 Reach toothbrushes
4. 1 bottle Honest tea
5. 2 pouches Whiskies cat treats (no, I don't have a cat. Needed to get to 20 and this was the only other free coupon that I had! Will be donated to a friend.)
6. 1 box Uncle Ben's rice
7. 4 cans Rotel
8. 2 tubes Colgate toothpaste
9. 1 Dove deodarant
10. 2 packages Kraft cheese slices
11. 2 boxes Philadelphia cream cheese


Also stopped at Safeway for 10 boxes of Old El Paso taco shells, 99 cents, FREE after coupon.

No comments: