I have chicken pieces defrosted, so "I feel like chicken tonight!" I actually feel like something different with chicken, so I'm going to try to BBQ them. Actually, I'm going to mostly bake them in the oven and just have Jim finish them off on the grill. I think I'll make twice-baked potatoes, too. That will be a nice change. Maybe an apple crisp if I have time.
Fry's and Safeway are having some great meat deals this week on meat that we haven't had in a long time because of price.
Fry's has Pork Butt Roast for 97c a pound, plus I have a coupon for $2.50 off $10 worth of pork. That will make it 75c a pound.
Safeway has Boneless Beef Round Steak for 99c a pound, Boneless Chicken Breast for $1.67 a pound, and Country Style Ribs for 99c a pound. I'm thrilled at the thought of some different meats besides chicken and ground beef. Yum!!!!
Jackpot!
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment